JOIN OUR STARK RAVING TEAM!
Stark Raving Solutions is growing like stark raving crazy and we need you to join us in one of the key team roles listed below. Job perks include tech speak, friendly guard dogs and Diet Coke. For more information, or to submit a resume and cover letter please fill out our careers contact form.
Stark Raving Solutions connects houses of worship and religious organizations to their people through high quality audio/video/lighting design and installation. First in class consultation and customer service are what separate SRS from our competitors. We have an experienced and dedicated team who have created our ability for organic growth year over year through excellent and consistent technical solutions and customer service. SRS is nimble and responsive to customer needs and has been in service since 2001.
The ideal candidate for this position is a hardworking individual who is looking for a hands-on career in a fun and innovative industry. We are looking for someone who has the drive to get the job done the right way. You would be working with one of our install teams to build advanced audio, video and lighting systems for our clients. Some projects are local and some require travel. We respect your home life and strive for a balance between local and non-local work while making sure systems are ready when clients need them to be. Success in this role means working projects safely, to SRS standards, with a can-do attitude.
- 2+ years of experience in audio, video and lighting installations. Experienced in pulling wire, terminations and rigging equipment safely and securely.
- Knowledgeable in all phases of a system installation. Must be physically able to climb ladders, scaffolding, lift heavy items, and operate power tools.
- Be integral part of team to install project scope according to SRS quality and safety standards. Team members may include SRS employees, contractors, clients or other trades. Projects are done generally on construction sites and may be local or require travel with the team. Travel will be required with this position.
- Communicate effectively with clients, SRS personnel, other trades and manufacturers.
- Utilize SRS tools to receive project task schedule, update tasks with installation details and report status on tasks.
- Participate in training as directed.
INSIDE SALES CUSTOMER SUPPORT
The Inside Sales and Customer Support position is a key customer relations individual in the organization. 100% focused on the customer and solving their AVLA needs within their environment. This role is consultative, relational and customer facing – always thinking about what is best for the customer’s application and needs. This role serves as the point of contact for inbound and outbound customer calls and website inquiries. Responsible for all equipment only sales and small projects not requiring on site assessment. The Inside Sales and Customer Support position also supports the Relationship Managers and Sales team as a whole.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Serve as point of contact for incoming customer phone calls and website form submissions.
- Document and update status of all sales opportunities with assigned Master ID in the CRM database and other tracking software.
- Register deals with manufacturers to obtain best pricing possible and to lock out competition.
- Prepare and sell small project and equipment-only proposals based on information collected from customers and SRS sales/engineering staff.
- Work closely with SRS Relationship Managers, engineers and manufacturer engineering sales contacts to ensure technical accuracy of equipment, system configuration and labor estimates for proposals.
- When assigned as Record Manager, deliver proposals to customers and provide timely follow-up.
- Process signed proposals and hand off to the Accounting team.
- Complete other duties as assigned as a contributor to overall company goals.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Demonstrable consultative customer relationship skills.
- Well-developed speaking, writing & presentation skills.
- Knowledge of computers & related software such as Outlook, Excel, ACT, Word.
- Willingness and ability to learn software platforms for this job; DTools Si, ConnectWise
- Strong planning, organizing & prioritizing skills to maximize sales & prospecting efforts.
- Self-driven & able to work independently as well as work with diverse teams.
- Applies customer service mindset to all customer, prospect & colleague interactions.
- Willingness to be passionate and excited about working with houses of worship to enable them to achieve their vision and mission in the world.
EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have at least 3 years of successful relational sales experience. Inside sales experience a plus.
- Prefer 2-year or 4-year college degree. Must have high school diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of or experience with the House of Worship market, broadcast, audio or AV systems integration a plus.
- Must own a reliable car; possess valid driver’s license & current automotive insurance.
- Occasional national travel for sales or to attend training conferences required.
Base salary + Commissions DOE. Health, Short and LT Disability and Simple IRA benefits included.
Stark Raving Solutions connects houses of worship and religious organizations to their people through high quality audio/video/lighting design and installation. We exist to help our customers create experiences that change lives! First in class consultation and customer service are what separate SRS from our competitors. We have an experienced and dedicated team who have created our ability for organic growth year over year through excellent and consistent technical solutions and customer service. SRS is nimble and responsive to customer needs and has been in service since 2001.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Thank you.
© 2018 Stark Raving Solutions